Programming is not only about code, flowcharts, and algorithms, you must also understand the hardware. Programming can be done by many other electronic devices. But many programs want more than a basic laptop because they love to do it and are the developer, so they want to progress the programming system.
Screen size is significant when selecting a top laptop for programming. They also look for heavy memory, graphics, the latest features, excellent performance, and so one.
We will now see the top 10 best laptops for programming, which people will love to use for programming, coding, gaming, video editing. From them some laptops in the minimum budget with the latest features and design.
You may also read: Best Laptop For Photographers
So, if you are a programming student, professional software engineering, web developer, or apps developer and looking for the best laptop for coding you are in the right place for authentic review.
10 Best laptops for programming students are:
- Microsoft Surface Pro X
- Apple MacBook Air
- ASUS ZenBook15
- ASUS Chromebook Flip C101
- HP Spectre X 360 15T
- Lenovo ThinkPad P1
- Dell XPS 15
- Dell XPS 13
- HP EliteBook 840 G5
- ASUS vivobook s14
10 Best Laptops for Programming in 2020 | Comparison Table
Microsoft Surface Pro X
Display: 13” PixelSense Display
Processor: Microsoft SQ1, RAM: 8 & 16 GB, Storage: 128, 256, or 512GB
Apple MacBook Air
Processor: 1.1GHz dual-core Intel Core i3, RAM: 8GB, Storage: 256GB SSD
Display: 15.6” LED-backlit FHD
Processor: Intel Core i7-8565U , RAM: 8GB / 16GB, Storage: Up to 1TB SSD
ASUS Chromebook Flip C101
Processor: Rock chip RK3399 Quad-Core 2. 0 GHz, RAM: 4GB, Storage: 16GB
HP Spectre X 360 15T
Display: 15.6" Full HD
Processor: 2.2GHz Intel Core i7-8750H, RAM: 16 GB, Storage: 1TB SSD
Lenovo ThinkPad P1
Display: 15.6"Touch, IPS, anti-reflective
Processor: 8th Gen six-core
Dell XPS 15
Display: 15.6" Touchscreen
Processor: Intel Core i7-10875H, RAM: 16GB, Storage: 512GB SSD
Dell XPS 13
Display: 13.4" Touchscreen
Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7, RAM: 16GB, Storage: 512GB SSD
HP EliteBook 840 G5
Processor: Intel Core i5 7th Gen 7300U, RAM: 16GB, Storage: 256GB SSD
ASUS vivobook s14
14.0'' Full HD
Processor: Intel Core i5-8250U CPU, RAM: 8GB, Storage: 256GB SSD
Microsoft Surface Pro X is the best laptop for programming, which is also the best laptop for programming students. This awesome laptop built for fast web experience and always being connected. It is altar thin and combining blazing-fast LTE with 2 in 1 versatility and edge to edge, and the keyboard of this laptop marketed separately. Microsoft Surface Pro X is a fantastic laptop for data science and also the best for computer programming.
- Processor: Microsoft SQ1
- RAM & Storage: 8, 16GB LPDDR4x RAM & 128, 256, or 512GB
- GPU: Microsoft SQ1 Adreno 685 GPU
- Weight: 1.70 lbs
Display and Design
- The laptop has a most beautiful 13-inch pixelSense touchscreen with a 2,880 × 1,920 resolution with an aspect ratio of 3:2. Surface Pro X is simply very gorgeous with excellent color and is also impressively bright at 450 nits. The attractive looks urge people to buy it. The Microsoft Surface Pro X trims and rounds out the classic with a thin surface, specifically, measures 11.3×8.2×0.28i inches(287×208×7.3 mm) and the weight is 1.7 pounds (774g) which is very easily portable for its thickness. Microsoft also eliminated the hard angles of the classic surface pro design and gave a more rounded and modern look closer to a smartphone. Now Surface Pro X feels more like an iPhone XR than a windows tablet, and that is absolutely a great compliment.
- We can get Microsoft Surface Pro X only in one color option, and that is matte black aluminum finish paired with a block type cover that drops the Alcantara fabric. Unfortunately, we can not get another color option for the laptop, but it’s not so bad which has gained not only one but two USB-C ports and there is no headphone jack on the tablet which is a big problem of this device, but the design of Microsoft Surface Pro X is appreciatable.
Overall, the display and design of this laptop is unique and aimed to be a go anywhere and do anything PC as it is very thin.
● Performance depends on the speed of the working and data processing system. Altogether, this programming laptop gives satisfactory performance, It can serve day and night, and Apps that are ARM native absolutely fly along.
● Our day to day tasks like checking or sending emails, browsing the web, and creating documents in Microsoft Office ran pretty well in the Microsoft Surface Pro X, but other more onerous tasks can cause troubles. The laptop has a generous version for photo and video editing.
● This laptop’s storage system is really appreciable and built with 1TB SSD, and 16 GB Ram that made it a reliable developer laptop to stockpile tones of file or handle intensive programming tasks and Microsoft Surface Pro X is the 7th edition to surface pro lineup. All versions of the laptop will use a Microsoft SQ1 ARM processor, and this processor is co-developed by Qualcomm, based on the 8cx processor.
● The battery life of Microsoft Surface Pro X is outstanding. It can work for an extended period, which has a battery life of 7 hours 54 minutes and its enough to complete most coding or programming tasks without plugging the charger.
After all the information, we can understand that the performance of this great laptop is outstanding, which can work fast, and also it’s battery life is enough. For this, Microsoft Surface Pro X is the best laptop for programming 2020.
Microsoft Surfaces Pro X is not feature-rich, nor there are any key pieces of software to discuss. In fact, many apps are not supported at all.
Example: PCMark 8 Home: Unable to run, 3DMark: Unable to run, PCMark 8 Battery Life: Unable to run
But the significant benefit here is that there is no bloatware on this tablet because it is sold directly by Microsoft. Another advantage is the Windows Hello facial recognition, using the infrared camera next to its webcam and is and quick and accurate as it was before. And it’s already logged us into windows 10.
Microsoft Surface Pro X features
Category: Surface Pro X, Processor: Microsoft SQ1, GPU: Adreno 685, Memory: 8 GB or 16 GB LPDDR4x
Microsoft Surface Pro X has a benefit of optional LTE connectivity through a nanoSIM slot, which makes it an always-connected device. But it will cost additional cash per month. That means it depends upon you how it will work. If you can pay, it will work correctly, but the work will be inadequate if you can not pay.
The Apple MacBook Air is one of the most successful and the best Mac laptop of the past decade. This is the best laptop for graphic design also the best laptop for high-end programming. Apple MacBook Air is all in one laptop, which is also the best laptop for data analysis. This beautiful MacBook Air is incredibly thin and light, and it is now more powerful than ever.
- Processor: 1.1GHz dual-core Intel Core i3
- RAM & Storage: 8 GB of 3733MHz LPDDR4X, 256GB SSD
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
Display and Design
● Apple MacBook Air has a unique design with excellent and bright Retina display, which is better for work with graphic design, has a beautiful 13.3-inch LED-backlit display with IPS technology. Moreover, it has 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors. In look, it is very thin, and light and images take on the Apple MacBook Air at a high resolution, and we can get more details of images and looks very realistic. Like images, the text is also sharper and more clear than any other laptop.
● Apple MacBook Air has a true tone technology, which is automatically the white point of the display to match the environment’s color temperature. For this superior technology, we can have a good quality of images. Web pages and emails look as natural as the printed pages and support millions of colors, so whatever we see, we will love it, and the quality will be decent. As the display glass goes right to the edge of the enclosed, we can focus on whatever we see on the screen.
Across-the-board, we can say the display of Apple MacBook Air is excellent, and the design is elegant.
Apple MacBook is one of India’s best laptops for programming. Let’s check it’s performance-
● It has a dual-core processor, which makes it 2× faster CPU performance and up to 80 percent faster graphics performance. This remarkable processor will help you with every task, from browsing the web to playing games to editing videos.
● Furthermore, it has up to 16 GB of high performance 3733 MHz memory lets us work seamlessly even with multiple apps open. The fast SSD storage begins at 256GB, which makes the capacity double than the previous standard configuration. And this laptop also can be configured with up to 2TB SSD storage so we can get plenty of room for movies, music, files, and games.
Altogether we can say that its performance is very pleasant.
● Apple MacBook Air has incredible features with the new magic keyboard and has a refined sensor mechanism with 1mm of travel that delivers a responsive, comfortable, and quiet typing experience.
● It has an inverted-T arrow kye that helps us fly through lines of code, spreadsheets, and game environment and also retains backlit keys with an ambient light sensor, which helps us for typing in low light settings.
● The security in Apple MacBook is very advanced with a touched ID sensor, and we just need to touch our finger in the touched ID sensor, and it will unlock other people who can unlock it until the person gives his fingerprint. Besides, we can lock apps and documents by using the fingerprint, which makes our private information safe, and we can be carefree.
The Apple Macbook Air comes with 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking IEEE 802.11a/g/b/n compatible and wireless technology of Bluetooth5.0.
ASUS ZenBook15 is a good laptop for programming and the best for programming quora as well. If you are a game developer, then this one is the best option for game programming. Some quality defines the classic new ZenBook15, and those qualities are creativity, style, and innovation. ASUS ZenBook comes with a thin and beautiful 15-inch display. It is lightweight and also affordable.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8565U
- RAM & Storage: 8GB / 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 & Up to 1TB SSD
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Max-Q
Design and Display
● ASUS ZenBook15 has the most compact design ever and broadcasts a new era of ultraportable design with an ultra-compact and an ultralight structure. This rare laptop has a four-sided NanoEdge display, which is one of the world’s smallest 15-inch laptops made by the unique quality of design and display by ASUS.Zenbook15 is 12 percent lower than the previous generation of ZenBook.
● It is designed to give the most screen area in the least physical space and has a frameless NanoEdge display, which makes it unbounded beauty, and this NanoEdge design of ZenBook15 is simply breathtaking. This laptop makes any pictorial more astonishing with the fewer distraction of eyes because it looks like an infinity pool for our eyes, which is stunning looking. It has up to 92 percent screen to body ratio, and we all know that creativity demands a high screen with a high-resolution display. So, undoubtedly this is a laptop of a developer.
All-around, ASUS ZenBook15 has an innovative design and display.
ASUS ZenBook is designed to empower creativity, but it does not give up in performance also, and this outstanding laptop can provide an unbounded performance.
● It has the latest Intel Core processor, powerful NVIDIA discrete graphic, which proves how nicely it conducts and packed with high-quality, high-performance components. ASUS ZenBook 15 is very fast and never keeps us waiting for any tasks, whether creating a complex document, mining data, editing videos, or taking a gaming break.
● Any complex task of programming can be done very easily and quickly by this one.
After getting all the information, we can realize the excellent performance of ASUS ZenBook15.
ASUS ZenBook15 has excellent features, and it obtains 9 out of 10 points for functions. The laptop comes with Intel Core i7-8565U processor, 8 GB or 16 GB 24MHz DDR4 Onboard RAM and 1 TB PCle 3.0×4 SSD, 512 GB/256 GB PCle 3.0×2 SSD Storage.
● ASUS ZenBook has a full-size backlit keyboard with 1.4 mm key travel, which is glass-covered and has intelligent palm-rejection. Touchpad technology supports up to four fingers smart gestures.
● Its audio system is also good as the sound is excellent and clear, which has a smart amplifier for maximum audio performance. It has a 3.5 mm headphone jack and also has the quality to improve low-frequency response. The camera of ASUS ZenBook 15 is also very amazing with a 3D IR HD camera. In addition, the laptop’s battery life is also astonishing, which supports up to 17 hours of battery life.
The ASUS ZenBook designed with Dual-band 802.11ac GB-class wifi and Bluetooth 5.0
ASUS Chromebook Flip C101 is the world’s thinnest and lightest Chromebook. It can flip into any style, which is the best cheap laptop for coding and the perfect pick for programming professionals concerned with budget. ASUS Chromebook is simple, secure, also using very reliable and can access thousands of chrome apps instantly, which helps us to do what we love.
Display and Design
ASUS Chromebook Flip C101 has a compact and stylish design with a stunning, sleek, and also sophisticated look. Besides, it is very reliable for use and has brilliant diamond-cut highlights for an extraordinary look.
● Chromebook Flip C101 can flip into any style because it has the unique 360° hinge, which helps us to use this laptop as well as a tablet, stand, and tent moods.
● It looks very thin, and it’s only 15.6 mm thin, and its weight is only 1.9 lbs. So we can easily carry this laptop in our bagpack.
● Chromebook Flip C101 gives a clear view from any angle with 178-degree wide viewing angles which ensure the images never look washed out or lacking in contrast. If we view from the off-center, then we also can see a good picture quality.
The Chromebook Flip C101 is one of the most successful and best budget laptops for any programmers. The OP1 processor powers the Laptop, and this excellent Laptop gives all the needed performance for any application.
● It has an automatic update system that helps to get quicker and more powerful performance and is always up to date. It also has anti-virus protection that helps keep ASUS Chromebook Flip C101 safe and secure.
● The speakers of this Laptop are very capable of entertaining. ASUS Chromebook Flip C101 has high-quality stereo speakers with extra-large audio chambers, and each speaker delivers powerful sound. That’s why we can enjoy high fidelity sound.
● We can use google assistant faster in ASUS Chromebook C101 than any other device. Email sending, documents are finding, listening to music, or control smart home device all without switching screen. We have to say only “Hey Goggle,” then order it and do the task.
Considering all of these features it can be the best laptop for coding and cheap laptop for programming students without any doubt.
Processor: Rockchip RK3399 Quad Core 2.0 GHz processor, RAM & Storage: 16 GB of storage and 4 GB RAM, Battery Life: Up to 9hrs
● Google play store is ready to run thousands of android apps. Works offline and online and starts up in seconds. It has the latest features with a micro SD card, which allows us to upload photos very fast.
● It has a USB A port and two brilliant simple USB C ports that support charging video output, and lightning-fast data transfer of up to 5 Gbps.
In the modern world, connectivity is the most important thing. So ASUS Chromebook Flip C101 features ultra-fast 802.11ac Wifi for more speeds and works 3× faster. It has power-efficient Bluetooth 4.0 for fast and robust connectivity.
HP Spectre ×360 15T is one of the best laptops with high performance and the best 2 in 1 laptop ever with a comfortable keyboard for typing. It provides fast and incredible performance; besides, the look is so stylish, which has the latest features with the best battery life.
Design and Display
● HP Spectre ×360 15T has a unique design and looks very stylish, which is a perfect look for modern life. It has an LED display with true Black HDR for crisp and vibrant visuals with HD display, which controls the color calibration.
● HP specter ×360 15T has enlarged air vents and an elevated heat pipe, and those are designed for running the system smoothly which has a 90 percent screen to body ratio. 4K micro-edge display that is border-less and helps to improve the visuals.
HP spectre ×360 15T doesn’t compromise in performance, and it gives high performance.
● It is the most powerful 15-inch convertible with HP pen for precision creativity.
● For everyday use, HP spectre is the best laptop with excellent performance. It is a little heavy, but the slick design will help to forget the extra weight.
● Its battery life is excellent. It can do more tasks than any other laptop as it has up to 19:15 hours of battery life.
HP Spectre ×360 15T is undoubtedly one of the best laptops for a powerhouse machine, superior features, and we can get it at a reasonable price.
The machine comes with a 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7-8750H (Hexa Core 9MB cache and up to 4.1 GHz) processor, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (Max-Q, 4GB GDDR5) Intel UHD Graphics 630 graphics, 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM and almost 7 hours battery life.
● HP specter ×360 15T is very pleasant to use, but it is not a gaming laptop that may slow down at the time of gaming, and the computer may struggle to keep up when running games in high settings.
● HP Spectre has an excellent audio sound and a great camera also.
Above all, HP specter features are excellent, and everyone will love to use this laptop for coding.
For the modern era, connectivity is everything actually which can connect easily by wifi & Bluetooth, and it makes it easy for our daily life tasks.
If you want to purchase a laptop for accounting task you can read our review on it.
Lenovo ThinkPad P1 is the best laptop for college students and a fantastic laptop for C++ programming as well. Besides, this version is one of the best Lenovo laptops, which is genuinely flawless for doing productive work because it’s the best laptop for business and productivity.
- Processor: 8th Gen six-core Intel Core i7-8850H
- RAM & Storage: 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD
- GPU: NVIDIA Quadro P2000 Max-Q
- Battery Life: 5 hours
Design & Display
● The design of Lenovo ThinkPad P1 is precisely what we want as a modern look for a laptop. Lenovo ThinkPad P1 is a 15.6-inch laptop, and it flaunts an understated soft-touch, matte black color in the lid and deck, which has a carbon fiber case.
● The narrow bezels around the Lenovo ThinkPad P1 screen will take your attention to the display. The laptop has 14.2×9.7×0.7 inches screen, and the weight is 4 pounds, which feels like a book.
Lenovo ThinkPad is not very bright, but the exceptional detail and vibrant colors make it suitable for watching the visuals.
Lenovo ThinkPad P1 is known for its performance and slim framed, which will always give you an excellent performance.
● Lenovo ThinkPad P1 can swiftly load 14 Goggle Chrome tabs without struggling, proving how great it can perform. Many tests were taken to test the performance level of Lenovo ThinkPad P1, and it passes all the tests with useful points. Even the rigorous video conversion test didn’t slow the Lenovo ThinkPad P1 laptop.
● It can work very quickly and correctly. This battery life is not so good and also not so bad because Lenovo ThinkPad P1 becomes down several hours earlier than the premium laptop average. Still, it does not have any effect on the performance level. It can give high performance for any task like sending an email, video editing, photo uploading, watching movies, listening to songs, etc.
Lenovo ThinkPad P1 features with 8th Gen Six Core, Intel Core i7-8850H , Up to 4.30 GHz processor, 32 GB DDR4 2666MHz Single channel RAM, 2 TB M.2 PCle ,Samsung PM981 and this black colour machine will perform 5 hours.
● Besides, it has something more. Lenovo ThinkPad P1 has a dual 2 W speaker and Dolby audio premium for sound quality.
● Lenovo ThinkPad P1 also has a front-facing 720P Camera, which has an excellent resolution and makes picture quality suitable.
Lenovo ThinkPad P1 does not skim on inputs and outputs, which is very light and thin, and on the right edge of the laptop has a lock-space, two USB ports, an optional smart card and a SD card slot which helps for connection.
7. Dell XPS 15
Dell XP 15 is a good laptop for programming, one of the most beautiful laptops and a powerhouse of a performance, and most importantly, it is the smallest 15.6-inch high-performing laptop on the planet. The elegant look attracts people from any angle, and It is so touch-friendly that you can tap, switch, or pinch around the screen, and the optional touch display helps us to interact naturally with technology.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-10875H
- RAM & Storage: 16GB, 512GB PCIe 3 x4 SSD
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Ti
Design and Display
● Dell XPS 15 is one of the world’s lightest laptops under 15.6 inches & weighs only four pounds, which is design to look beautiful from any position. It has an anti-reflective screen combined with superior 500 nit brightness on the UHD display, helping to enjoy the entertainment outdoors.
● Dell XPS has 100 percent Adobe RGB color, and it produces shades of color outside conventional panels for looking better than the real look. The main thing is that it supports over 16 million colors; that’s why the image appears smoother.
● It has an infinity Edge display because borderless display maximizes the screen space, which is only possible because of having bezel measuring just 6.04 mm on the sides 7.08 mm on the top.
● Dell XPS 15 can work very fast. That’s why we can do more creative things that have optional NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GPU power, which accelerates creative apps for greater performance faster speed in video editing, graphic design, photography, and also for the game broadcasting.
● Dell XPS 15 has maximum memory and storage, which contains 32 GB of memory with a bandwidth of 2666 MHz that makes the speed faster, and faster memory means you get your content quicker. Besides, it has storage up to 2 TB, which provides plenty of storage room and high-performance responsiveness to access and run any application quickly.
With all of those Dell XPS 15 features with Intel Core i7-10875H processor, 16GB RAM, 512 GB PCle 3×4 SSD and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6 Graphics.
15.6 inch touchscreen (3840×2400) Dell XPS 15 has some extraordinary features.
● The laptop has improved the camera location, creating the smallest HD webcam that’s housed at the top of the famous infinity-edge display now front and center.
Besides, it has some great features for video gaming.
Dell XPS 15 has leading-edge connectivity with two USB-C Thunderbolt 3, one USB-C 3.1, one SD card reader v6.0, one 3.5 mm audio jack and one wedge-shaped lock slot. Those ports allow you to charge your laptop and connect to multiple devices, enjoying data transfer of up to 40 Gbps.
8. Dell XPS 13
If you are a programmer and search for the best laptops of programming, which is also the best laptop for programming Linux, it offers several configurations of the XPS 13 on its website based on price. If you can pay more, you will get a better product because It has enough space for browsing, but if you plan on gaming, you will probably need more storage and RAM, but overall, Dell XP 13 is an excellent laptop for programming.
Design and Display
● Dell XPS 13 is a 13-inch laptop designed with precision-engineered details from stunning materials to minimal footprint.
● It has up to 91 percent screen to body ratio with 4-sided infinity edge display, which brings a 6.8 percent larger 16:10 display to the 13 inches and 2% smaller in size than before.
● Dell XPS 13 has a unique display with HDR contents superior dynamic range & Dolby Vision, which can deliver color perfectly and can deliver highlights that are up to 40 times brighter and up to 10 times darker.
The laptop has a superior screen with the latest Corning, Gorilla Glass6, and those are very strong impact and scratch resistance as well.
● Dell XPS15 can work or play all day long with incredibly great battery life. The battery life of Dell XPS 13 depends on the work, if you use productivity applications like Excel, the battery will last up to 11 hours 51 minutes, and if you stream Netflix, then the battery will last up to 12 hours 13 minutes.
● Dell XPS 13 has the latest Intel Dynamic Tuning Technology, which helps for adaptive performance. Adaptive performance means this laptop is actively changing the power of its CPU to optimize a specific workload and increasing performance when you need it.
● Dell XPS 13 has faster memory and more storage, and that’s why the system boots and resumes in seconds and can perform multi-task at the same time.
Not only the great performance the Dell XPS 13 features with 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7(8MB cache, up to 3.9 GHz) processor, 16B RAM, 51GB SSD and only 0.58 inches thickness. With 13.4-inch touchscreen (1920×1200) display the laptop comes with 52Wh battery and 720P camera which is really awesome.
Dell XPS 13 designed with two Thunderbolt 3 ports, a headphone jack, and a micro SD slot, which helps to connect with other devices, besides, it has a Wifi of 802.11 ac and also Bluetooth connectivity options.
EliteBook 840 is one of the best windows 10 laptop with a 14-inch display that has a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.The laptop powered by a core i5 processor and it comes with a excellent performing experience.
- Processor: Intel Core i5 7th Gen 7300U
- RAM & Storage: 16GB, 256GB SSD
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 620
- Weight: 1.48Kg
Design and Display
● HP EliteBook 840 G5 has a compact design with a Full HD IPS display. It comes with a sleek design that looks very glamorous with its silver aluminum unibody and a stylish logo.
● The display size is 14 inches, and the weight is only 1.48 kg, which means this laptop is very easy to move from one place to another.
● HP EliteBook 840 G5 has 4k and a privacy screen display with 1920 × 1080 pixels screen resolution meaning that it can give a fantastic visual, which also has a comfortable backlit keyboard.
The HP EliteBook 840 G5 has a stunning look that attracts our eyes to it.
● HP EliteBook 840 G5 is the first class 14 inch business laptop, and it gives superior performance for any application. HP EliteBook 840 G5 can do our daily tasks of laptop properly because the laptop has a good battery life. When we are surfing the web for wifi at 150 nits of brightness 8 hours and 31 minutes, It can narrowly beat the average limit but can not compete with the precision laptop.
● HP EliteBook 840 G5 has Bang and Olufsen- tuned speakers and it is positioned between the keyboard and screen and provides a good quality of audio and video sound.HP EliteBook 840 G5 has a face recognition webcam or a fingerprint reader. So we can not have any questions about the security level because it provides excellent security for our personal data savings.
The Hp EliteBook 840 G5 powered by a Core i5 processor, 16GB of RAM, and packs with 256GB of SSD storage . Graphics are powered by Intel HD Graphics 620.The Hp EliteBook 840 G5 powered by a Core i5 processor, 16GB of RAM, and packs with 256GB of SSD storage . Graphics are powered by Intel HD Graphics 620.
HP Elitebook 840 G5 has an HD camera and HD IR camera. Besides, it has an HD premium keyboard and also pointing devices.
On the left side of HP EliteBook 840 G5 has Kensington lock, air vents, USB 3.1 gen 1, and smart card reader. At the right side of HP EliteBook 840, G5 has micro-SIM, combined headphone, and microphone jack, USB 3.1 Gen 1, HDMI 1.4b, RJ-45, docking port, Thunderbolt power supply. In the front, it has status LEDs and in the back has no ports. So the connectivity of HP EliteBook 840 G5 is good.
If you want to buy a laptop for everyday use with a low budget, then you can buy ASUS VivoBook S14, which is simple and powerful enough for your need. The new viva book Ds14 has a dashing personality matching with your lifestyle, not only that has a new bold lightweight design with an extraordinary color combination, which is very thin. That’s why it’s very easy to carry. ASUS VivoBook S14 is a combination of performance, style, and comfort to get the job done.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8250U CPU
- RAM & Storage: 8GB & 256GB SSD
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX130(2GB GDDR5)
Design and Display
● The laptop has simple & smart looks like any other ASUS laptop, and nothing special and the body is made of plastic mostly, but the lid has a brush metal panel and palm rest a plain metal.
● The display is very large with a 14-inch length, and the resolution is (1920×1060 pixels), which is not such bad, but it could have been better. It’s color gamut at a mere 57 percent sRGB, so the colors are accurate.
● The display of ASUS VivoBook S14 is great for watching movies and for work also, and As it is a little dull, we can not use it outside properly.
We may have complained for VivoBook S14 if we want to make the critical color correction on this screen. Otherwise, we can not give any complaints about VivoBook S14.
● The 8th Gen CPU is powerful enough to handle any problem and ensures that everything works buttery smooth.
● ASUS VivoBook S14 never gets very hot even under full load, and the CPU never crosses 72° C, which is admirable. But the speakers do not give great sound. If your ceiling fan is on, you can not hear the sound properly.
● This laptop is also not good for video gaming, and there is no graphic card, so you can not enjoy playing video games on it. So, for moderate gaming, simply avoid ASUS VivoBook S14.
● Battery life is also a problem on the VivoBook S14, which has 4 hours of battery life that is good but not good enough for an excellent performance.
ASUS VivoBook S14 is easily affordable that is the best budget laptop for us and the best laptop under 60,000.
ASUS Vivobook S14 is features with Intel Core i5-8250U CPU, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD with 1 TB HDD and NVIDIA GeForce MX130(2GB GDDR5) GPU.
● The laptop also has a fingerprint reader embedded within the Touchpad, and that is made secure data to use the laptop.
● The keyboard of ASUS VivoBook S14 is a silver color, and the typing experience is excellent as the keys are well separated from each other.
● ASUS Vivobook S14 has 3× USB-A ports, 1× USB-C 3.1 gen one port, 1x HDMI ports, a micro SD card slot, and a headphone jack for connecting with other devices but it’s a matter of sadness that the laptop does not support Thunderbolt 3
● The connectivity option included 802.11ac wifi and Bluetooth as well.